Packaging Development Manager
We are sourcing for a Packaging Development Manager for one of our clients, in the Packaging industry. Your role will be to identify, develop and drive implementation of packaging technology solutions that add value to the company and its customers, measured by business parameters such as consumer satisfaction, operations improvement, environmental sustainability, sales growth, and profitability.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Primarily responsible for packaging development initiatives related to existing/new menu items
- Responsible for packaging development initiatives and execution within South East Asia
- Key roles and responsibilities: Interface with suppliers, customers, and other internal functions such as Strategic Sourcing, QA, and Finance to develop and implement packaging in support of customer business objectives
- Responsible for working with suppliers and other external resources to identify potential design and technology opportunities for packaging
- Responsible for developing and maintaining knowledge of critical consumer and operational issues as well as key packaging technologies
- Work with suppliers, creative agencies, and other sources to develop a range of creative options for packaging
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree level with a packaging or other scientific focus; an additional focus on business is preferred
- At least 6 years' of experience in a food, consumer goods or packaging industry environment in South East Asia
- Sound understanding of packaging development processes; experience with idea generation is important, as is the demonstrated ability to drive projects all the way to commercialization
- Experience with the concepts and science related to environmental sustainability is required; experience with paperboard and plastics are desirable
- Understanding of packaging manufacturing processes, print technology, and design
- The candidate should have project management and if possible speak Bahasa Indonesia to deal with suppliers in Indonesia
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with customers at all levels and suppliers resulting in sound project delivery and customer satisfaction
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.