A global law firm is hiring a Paralegal to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Draft lodgment of stamp duty, ship and aircraft mortgages
- Assist in editing and proofreading contracts, formal correspondence and legal filings
- Liaise with government authorities
- Conduct research
- Prepare instructions to counsels for various transactions
- 2-3 years' working experience in a legal firm as a paralegal or legal assistant
- Strong academic background (Law degree or diploma)
- Strong drafting and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Good team player
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.