Paralegal (12 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$7500 per month|
We are working with our banking client to source for an experienced contracts management candidate to join them for 12 months. Please note that working location is in the East.
The candidate will need to review regulatory guidelines as pertains to insourcing documentation and principals impacting the bank's outsourcing strategy and support structure.
The role will cover the following activities:
- CBAT review, metrics, and CAC support on country clearance documentation requirements.
- Annual due diligence review and tracking for regional outsourcing engagements.
- Support on Internal affiliate documentation, ADR, country forms.
- Review/analysis of country clearance status and regulatory guidelines as pertains to insourcing documentation.
- Understanding of legal and regulatory principals impacting the bank's outsourcing strategy and support structure.
- Liaison with Asia TPMO on internal affiliate control developments/process enhancement.
- Previous experience of handling similar roles, exposure to outsourcing regulation is desirable
- Contract management experience is essential
- Basic MS Office skills
- Strong communication skills
- Diligent and proactive in following up on outstanding tasks
If you possess what we are looking for, please write in with your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257