Paralegal (6 months contract)
We are seeking an experienced Paralegal to join our client which is an international Asset Management for 6 months to assist the Head of Legal. Working location is at Raffles Place.
The role will be to assist and support the Head of Legal on legal related matters. Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Review product/fund related documentation and facilitating product launches.
- Review contracts/agreements.
- Manage legal and regulatory related queries from business units.
- General administrative duties.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Meticulous and well organized
- Fluency in English.
Experience and Qualification
- Law degree undergraduate or graduate or Law diploma holder.
- Experience as a paralegal with a law firm or business.
Candidates who are able to start work immediately/on short notice are preferred, please write in with your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.