Junior Paralegal (6 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$4000 per month|
Our client is one of the largest international law firms and is known as one of the leading firms in Southeast Asia across the areas of corporate, banking, projects and international arbitration.
An opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the Corporate team on a full time, 6 month contract basis. The role will consist of providing support services to fee earners on client related matters.
The Corporate department focuses on a variety of sectors and legal product areas, and the nature of the work is broadly based, therefore you can expect to be involved in transactions of the highest quality.
Role and responsibilities:
- Distribution of documents and agreements
- Researching and obtaining documentation
- Assisting with submission & bundles
- Managing the bibling process, including maintaining the bible room.
- Drafting standard and more complex documents.
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of transactions.
- Preparing corporate documents.
- Extracting, transcribing and analysing information.
- Answering client queries directly.
- General administrative tasks
- Assisting with reviewing documentation, board papers and committee terms of reference
- Providing support with updating of articles of association
- Collating information to assist with drafting/amending standard form precedents, practice notes and training materials
- Carrying out research into technical legal issues and market practice information
- Assisting with and responding to queries from fee-earners across the firm
- General paralegal duties and support
- 2:1 law degree or equivalent and must have previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to handle multi-tasks at any one time and to prioritise between tasks
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work hard within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and style with clients and fee earners
- Pro-active approach and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be a team player
Interested junior legal candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257