Partner and Sales Enablement Lead
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Leader in their field
- Globally recognized company
- High growth work environment
Our Client: Is a leader in Cloud Computing web services and is recognized globally. They offer over 175 featured services and cater to millions of customers worldwide.
- Develop and manage the companies Professional Services Partner enablement strategy
- Create and execute Services Sales strategy (inclusive of sales, marketing, GTM and product) to enable Professional Services to scale its impact across our largest commercial enterprises
- Establish and maintain deep and trustful relationships with our Advanced and Premier Consulting Partners
- Develop the Professional Services + Partner Teaming approaches with our Advanced and Premier Consulting Partners to enable the relevant partners to go deeper for sustained periods as needed into more of our most strategic commercial enterprises to drive meaningful innovation and business outcomes for our customers
- Drive the marketing of the Professional Services packaged offers, capabilities, skills, and references across our partner ecosystem
- Influence and contribute to shaping solutions and deal constructs that will help accelerate adoption into the markets largest and most strategic commercial enterprises
- Educate and equip internal teams with the assets and training to be able to position and qualify opportunities for the Professional Services to accelerate time to value and lower the risk of customer cloud programs
- Experience working with large and complex enterprise customers
- Managing executive Customer and partner relationships and key business stakeholders; contract negotiation, proposal development, deal shaping, pricing, closing
- Must be a builder and love working with customers and partners to solve business problem
- Product Management, business development and/or marketing experience
- 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, solutions, and technical challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117