Partner Development Representative
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Globally recognized company
- Industry leader
- High growth environment
Our client: Our client is a global accounting software platform that allows accountants to work on their digital books regardless of location or operating systems. The platform offers small businesses the time-saving tools such as easy invoicing, bill paying, claim expenses, and reconciliation of foreign currency accounts to help them grow at a faster pace with ease.
- Generating and qualifying partner leads for the company. This will require researching businesses online to assess validity and ensuring a high level of on-boarding support
- Supporting sales staff by ensuring that data quality is obtained so that sales opportunities can be quickly identified and customer satisfaction is increased.
- Managing the prompt set up and support for new partners through our internal systems before handing over to the appropriate account manager when the partner is ready.
- Introducing new partners to the product through the management of Asia-wide webinars.
- Driving attendance for Sales led events and Partner Forums and ensure rapid follow up
- Undertake outbound calls to existing clients to increase the response to campaigns, events and training opportunities.
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls and emails
- Provide phone-based engagement with clients to handle day-to-day issues, responding in a timely manner. Similar for requests submitted via email/cases.
- At least 2-3 years work experience in SaaS selling
- Previous experience managing customers and a pipeline of leads
- Experienced in Lead gen, cold callings and obtaining client meetings
- Degree from a recognized University
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Passion for cloud technology and helping small businesses grow
- The ability to be able to converse with Cantonese and Bahasa speaking clients is a plus
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117