Partnership and Campaigns Manager
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- Fintech industry
- Bank and Credit Relationships
- Sales/Marketing and Strategic Partnerships
Our client is an online payment platform, which enables any payment made by bank transfer today to be shifted to a credit card, regardless of whether the recipients accept credit cards. Users will earn mileage, points, rebates whenever they use the platform.
The company is looking to build payment solutions to increase B2B spend on the card and focuses on automation and efficiency. They have a range of services and platforms designed to provide our customer with an end to end solution for all their B2B sales needs.
They are looking for a Partnership and Campaign Manager, who will be:
- responsible for sourcing, leading and executing strategic partnership campaigns across a diverse range of businesses and institutions.
- leading relationships and drive initiatives that meet both their partners as well as their objectives to take the business to the next level.
- driving partnerships and campaign management - build long-term relationships with new and existing partners ranging from financial institutions to government boards, large corporates to tech companies, and SMEs.
- develop excellent product knowledge and communicate company's value proposition effectively to partners
- grow partnerships channel to be a significant customer acquisition source, driving revenue growth
- have at least four years experience managing partnerships and marketing campaigns
- have a minimum qualification in BSc/BA
- have experience in payments or credit/lending industry (this is a plus)
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649