Partnership Manager (Software Consulting)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$200000.00 per annum|
Our Client is a software company comprising of a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals. With a disruptive approach in the highly competitive technology market, they aim to deliver technology to address their customers' toughest challenges, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change.
The Ideal Candidate will play an integral role in supporting our client's growing business in Singapore and the ASEAN region. He/She will work collaboratively with customers to achieve and exceed their business goals through innovative high-tech solutions; while collaborating with internal team of passionate agile experts to be disruptive to meet ambitious business plans. The role offers a high degree of autonomy and requires an entrepreneur spirit to make it happen.
- Identifying C-Level decision-makers, build strong strategic relationships, become a trusted and valued partner and advisor to the client and key stakeholders.
- Develop sales-ready opportunities by qualifying accounts and collecting information that includes business pains and data such as timelines; project teams, decision makers, budget and other competitive information
- Follow-up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensure high translation of lead to revenue.
- Value selling: Nurture leads by assessing the opportunity, communicating the value propositions for the customer, and following up in a timely manner
- Regular CRM pipeline discipline, Forecasting accuracy, and customer and opportunity management
- Able to speak with authority on industry trends, competitive practice, issues, etc.
- Minimum 8 years' sales experience ideally in a technology consultancy firm or custom software environment
- Good network of contacts within IT and client industries; experience working with Government sectors will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of the Singapore and ASEAN market, and experienced in generating leads and winning deals in the region
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets with C-level relationships
Contact Michelle Yim at Michelle.Yim@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.