|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Production Partnership Manager
- An opportunity to be part of the future of content discovery
- Join a company with a flat structure and transparent working environment
- Join a dynamic team of driven and results-oriented individuals
Our Client is a Chinese internet technology company operating various content platforms.
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for client relationship management, product management as well as campaign planning and management. You will be expected to build strong relationships with clients, close deals and retain and grow revenue from advertisers. You will also be expected to collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, sales and engineering.
Your key responsibilities will include brainstorming, identifying and implementing advertising solutions on our client's products to deliver measurable results for clients. You will also serve as an external product consultant on our client's owned and operated properties. You will analyse and gain insights from data to execute client strategy our client's marketing solutions.
The chosen candidate will also facilitate clients' end to end advertising campaigns. You will be expected to manage internal account operations, plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations customised to clients' requirements.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in ad sales marketing and development or a related sales support function
- A degree in marketing, technology, advertising or media is preferred
- Extensive understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience analysing data and delivering insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed