Partnerships Lead (Fintech SaaS Company)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$84000.00 per annum|
- Multinational Fintech SaaS company
- Regional coverage across SEA markets
- Strategic partnership role
Our Client is a leading Fintech SaaS provider of advanced technology-enabled SaaS solutions to small and medium financial institutions in Singapore and across Southeast Asia region. With a comprehensive spectrum of financial solutions across front, middle and back office functions, they aim to transform the usage of technology and upscale operations of their partners in the financial institution sectors.
The Ideal Candidate is responsible in identifying, acquiring and maintaining the relationships with potential partners and to support the scale up of these platforms. The candidate will also be responsible for the revenue obtained from the platforms.
- Determine the ideal strategy of key markets through market landscape analysis, market prioritization and implementation strategy and phasing
- Identify and acquire potential partners through development of partner prioritisation matrix, preparation of pitching material, prospect and pitch to partners, as well as develop and negotiate on business terms
- Serve as the main point of contact for partners
- Manage relationships with acquired partners to ensure continued collaboration, de-conflicting any potential issues
- Identify potential cross-sell opportunities for other solutions to partners
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance-related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant experience
- Good people skills, especially on partnership and business negotiation
- Excellent in Word and PowerPoint for customer engagement
- Flexible to travel within Southeast Asia for up to 50% or more of the time, subject to project requirement
Contact Michelle Yim at Michelle.Yim@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.