Payment Product Manager
Our client is a UK-based established FinTech company providing payment solutions provider with offices across Asia, UK, Europe & the Americas. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire experienced Product Managers to based in their Singapore office.
Reporting to the Head of Product based in Singapore, you will be responsible for driving product definition, scope, delivery of payment services for their growing customer base while working closely with internal & external stakeholders including partners, developers etc.
As a Payment Product Manager, you would be given the opportunity to take more ownership and gain exposure within a lean product team while working with seasoned leaders in the payments space.
- 3+ years' Product Management, Business Analysis experience in Payments, FinTech, Banking
- Strong understanding of payment ecosystem, local payment methods, local cards and providers across the region
- Ability to read and understand payment APIs, worksflows, gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Highly self-motivated, driven and ability to work in a multi-cultural environmen
- Successful candidates will be able to communicate bilingually
If you are keen to be part of a high-growth organisation with fantastic leadership and culture, please click on APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1659953
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.