Payment Sales Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Bonuses + Commission|
Are you passionate about Sales and Finance?
Do you like to travel?
Do you want to develop new line of business?
My client is looking for a new Payment Sales Manager to join their growing team in Singapore.
2017 formed company we provides the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today-spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Through their open, secure, and reliable solutions, they empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs
- Have strong working knowledge of the Payments Industry products and services and be able to present the value of said solutions to the appropriate audiences
- Responsible for attaining assigned booking targets in the form of sales quota
- Generate leads and drive sales bookings for Company's Payment & Cash platforms products and services to financial institutions within designated territory and or accounts
- Leverage the company's assets to sell big
- Formulate the strategies, tactics and account plans, under the direction of management, necessary to develop the leads and relationships within assigned territory/accounts
- Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through sales process, including qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentment of relevant solutions; and closing of business
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting
- Travel % 50-75%
- Incorporate comprehensive planning for selling existing and new products in a coordinated and long-term strategic manner while also maintaining a short-term hands-on approach.
- Drive business growth in collaboration with larger sales organization to define a concise business value proposition, define & lead technological sales pitch to targeted customers.
- Lead strategic solution design & positioning to ensure feasibility and delivery of the proposed solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters would be an Asset.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the financial services industry
- 8-10+ years experience in a consultative sales role at (preferably) a major enterprise software vendor in Payments - Vocalink, Clear2Pay, ACI,Dovetail,Volante
- Must have a proven track record of successful sales to transaction banking, treasury or cash management groups of financial institutions
- Ability and desire to manage a territory independently
- Strong knowledge of correspondent banking, cross-border payments, transaction banking, treasury operations and SWIFT
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM