Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 23 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Payroll Executive - MNC, Regional role
Our client is a reputable MNC with solid business operation across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Payroll Executive who is familiar with payroll accounting to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate all payroll related activities on the regional level
- Experienced in handling regional payroll duties e.g. Singapore, Hong Kong/ China, Japan etc
- Structure, coordinate and continuously improve the following processes: Payroll Checking & Validation, Integration with external vendors, payment of statutory requirements, etc;
- Know and comply with all legal definitions (laws, instruction, and related documents) of each country.
- Support legal teams with the information needed to answer legal requests and statutory requirements
- Perform audits on payroll processes on the countries under this scope;
- Familiar the accounting processes and treatments for CPF and MFP etc.
- Ensure the mandatory compliance by local law or internal process/procedures;
- Ensure information and documents related to all statutory payments are stored and accessible for audits or return to employees;
- Ensure that terminations are paid on time, as per countries local legislation requirements, avoiding legal risks for the client;
- Manage 3rd party and in-house payroll contracts of the regional;
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma/ Bachelors degree holder in Accounting/Finance/ Business or related discipline
- Training in fast-paced environment especially start-up or sizeable auditing firms is highly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience related to payroll accounting and payroll handling
- Solid business partnering and stakeholder management skills and understanding of business operations
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
For applications please click APPLY NOW.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend