Payroll Specialist- Supervisor
Our client, a global multinational company with strong presence in the region. They are currently looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to lead the team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage the full cycle of payroll process for countries in APAC and Europe. Ensure the timeliness and accuracy that all employees are paid based on their service contract. Reviewing the accuracy of leave, new hires and resignation, salary adjustment and bonus records from HR. You will prepare payroll reconciliation to the GL at month and allow proper closure of the monthly financial books.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree in Finance , Accounting or related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in regional/global payroll process with at least 1 to 2 years supervisory experience
- End-to-end process oriented and is familiar with process control and enhancement methodology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced with Oracle HRIS and ADP payroll system
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.