Penetration Tester - IT Security
|Salary:||S$72000 - S$78000 per annum + benefits + bonus|
In this role, you will be working in a collaborative environment as part of a small team performing comprehensive penetration testing against a large-scale enterprise network. Including thick client, wireless and web penetration tests to identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities in applications. This will involve configuration reviews on Unix and Windows OS for weaknesses and misconfigurations, and code reviews of applications to ascertain any weaknesses and vulnerabilities. You will perform Web penetration testing, internal and external security assessments, vulnerability discovery and exploitation, and post-exploitation impact analysis.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience in IT Security, preferably with exposure to application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests)
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent attitude and a willingness to learn in order to develop your career in the IT Security field.
Nice to have skills:
- CEH, CISM, CISSP, OSCP or other information security certifications
- Application development background and security knowledge - example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE
- Vulnerability and threat management experience
- Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, etc…)
- Good understanding of the components of a secure DLC/SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills
- Understanding of cryptography principles
This role provides an excellent opportunity to obtain:
- Career advancement
- Building niche skills highly valued in the Singapore market
- Career growth and competitive remuneration
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at email@example.com / +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number VVT00420.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: N0028279.