Performance Management Business Analyst (12 months contract)
We are loooking for a candidate who is proficient in Tableau, Excel and Access including VBA and is able to present data in a visually meaningful manner. This role sits with the MIS & Data Analysis, Operational Risk and Project Management Officer. Working location is at Raffles Place.
The role requires a business analyst with strong data skills, to be able to work on both requirement gathering and documentation as well as performing data analysis and presenting it in a meaningful way for stakeholders to obtain insights to the data presented. The role will be responsible for supporting the COBAM Performance Management Projects team with requirement gathering for reporting, data visualisation and dashboarding, data analytics and report automation.
The successful candidate is expected to be:
- Able to perform complex data analysis and outline critical information to the management through high quality data visualisation and dashboards
- An effective communicator
- Able to multi-task in providing analysis support for major project deliverables
- Detail-oriented and structured in executing work activities by priority
- Capable of working in a high-performing team
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders across different teams to understand and analyse key business requirements and develop relevant metrics to measure performance against target
- Automate both on system and excel to manage the stretch and improve the TAT and delivery of reports to the network.
- Regularizing the Reports if they are requested more than once in a specific frequency.
- Propose control improvements, enhancements, and simplifications where appropriate.
- Expertise in SQL which includes writing complex SQL commands, experience in using OLAP tools, and views.
- Responsible to create / maintain documentation for the various report handled by the team.
- Maintain proper documentation and archival for quality and completeness and audit trails.
- Prepare status reporting as required for stakeholder requirements and the project team.
- Good communication skills to interact with various types of stakeholders to identify the scope or during the user acceptance testing etc.
- Deliver all allocated activities to the highest quality standard and call out when this is not the case.
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Qualification and Skills
- Business-level communication skills
- Familiarity with banking systems for CIB(Corporate and Institutional Banking) and CB (Commercial Banking) an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel skills (template development, automated dashboards, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Macro VBA
- Advanced knowledge of writing queries to extract data using SQL.
- Working knowledge on BI tools like tableau, Qlikview would be preferred.
- Relevant experience in requirement gathering, data analysis and visualisation design
- Focused, organised, results-oriented and works independently to strict timeframes
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- The working environment requires the ability to work in a fast paced manner, while providing quality work output and will require someone who can cope well under pressure while keeping a positive / upbeat attitude
- Analytical in nature with eye for detail when reviewing and preparing metrics.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.