Performance Marketing Executive
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$48000 - S$54000 per annum|
Our Client is a highly-regarded professional sports team with millions of fans across the globe following the team as they compete at the highest level of the game. Steeped in history, they are one of the world's most successful, most supported and most valuable clubs.
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing the full end-to-end digital strategy across the APAC region, with close collaboration with the Performance Marketing, Insights and Agency teams.
- Help to define and manage local language platform structure and content strategy, including KPIs to be measured and communicated.
- Leverage SEO best practises and website analytics data to inform decision making on priority market website's information architecture, organization and future content development priorities.
- Contribute to the UI and UX development of key local Websites and Apps with a focus on performance optimisation and market relevant functionalities.
- Localise Global CRM strategies and marketing campaigns with internal database.
- Conduct ongoing website analysis to understand traffic and conversion performance. Identify opportunities and make strategic recommendations to optimize key local Asian websites and apps.
- Work in partnership with agencies to manage media performance.
- Oversee implementation and effectiveness of required tagging and tracking.
- Outline requirements for localisation processes, workflows and interfaces for all channels.
- Managing trigger campaigns for key APAC markets, for example weekly newsletters, including adaption, execution and performance monitoring.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in web, app and performance marketing.
- A deep understanding of key tools and platforms: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook etc.
- Experience in email build, HTML and/or design software (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) is an advantage.
- Able to work independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders and external agencies.
- Travelling to APAC countries may be required.
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin preferred to manage Chinese stakeholders and vet through Chinese marketing communications material
Contact Michelle Yim at Michelle.Yim@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.