Performance Marketing Manager, Insurance
A global insurance firm is hiring for Performance Marketing Analyst/Manager.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Own, Develop and execute performance acquisition and branding campaigns for online biddable media across multiple markets
- Own and develop SEO optimization and recommendations across Technical, Content and Linking strategies to improve the ranking of core keywords on Primary Search Engines as well as Develop Content Plans to improve site rank
- Responsible for self-managed advertising, serving and analytics platforms on Google, Facebook
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3 - 7 years of experience managing and optimizing paid and organic search campaigns for Google/ Bing/ Yahoo search engines.
- Proficient in digital advertising platforms and adserving platforms like Google Suite, Campaign manager and Youtube, social platforms like Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn and programmatic display like DV360
- Ability to thrive in a flat structure and is a team player
- Open minded and strategic thinker
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.