Performance Marketing Manager, Insurance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$74000.00 - S$96000.00 per annum|
A global insurance firm is hiring for an Performance Marketing Manager.
This is a team lead role that will involve implementation of campaign executions across various online channels including search, special, paid, earned and owned channels. You will be responsible for surpassing sales targets across a number of markets regionally. You will work closely with the head of marketing and local teams to ensure the implementations of various campaigns.
The role will be ensuring implementation of effective campaign execution in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social, and display advertising and the exploration of new opportunities that will expand online sales initiatives. This includes Paid, Earned and Owned Channels.
Together with the team, they drive the countries marketing department's commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement. You will work closely with head of COE and the local marketing teams to ensure seamless and accurate marketing implementation. You will also own, design, plan and develop SEO optimization and recommendations across Technical, Content and Linking strategies to continuously improve the ranking of core keywords on Primary Search Engines as well as Develop Content Plans to improve site rank.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 5 - 7 years of performance/digital marketing experience in agency or financial services
- Experience managing a small team
- Strong experience digital platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook, Yahoo, Outbrain,
- Background in managing and optimising paid search campaigns for Google/ Bing/ Yahoo search engine
- Proficient in digital advertising platforms and ad serving platforms like Google Suite, Campaign manager and Youtube, social platforms like Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn and programmatic display like DV360
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098