Perm HR Associate
The main purpose of the HR Associate is to provide support to the Head of HR - South East Asia and HR Business Partner based in Singapore. The position performs a variety of human resources duties across the South East Asia (SEA) region. Responsibilities include administrative support to the HR Business Partner, Payroll functions, SAP data input, assisting with HR projects, coordinating meetings and training and providing general support on employment and HR related matters for SEA offices.
Key Responsibility Areas
HR Administration (20%)
- Provide general HR support to the HR Business Partner on a daily basis in areas such as recruitment, transfers, headcount, performance management, employee relations, training, salary reviews, terminations, annual leave reviews, etc.
- Maintain personnel files
- Departmental phone answering and message taking
- Ensure filing is completed weekly to prevent a backlog
- Complete other ad hoc tasks and projects as required
Staff Movements (Joiners, Transfers, Leavers) (25%)
- Manage end to end process of on boarding and exit process for Interns
- Ensure necessary joiner/transfer/leaver paperwork is collected (permanent & contract staff)
- Coordinate the relocation of new employees and transferring staff including coordination of the relocation provider quote process, airfare booking, and reserving temporary accommodation
- Complete new hire inductions for interns
- Keep stock of and update the Induction Packs
- Coordinate the end of probation and contract extension notification process, notifying managers to confirm permanent employment or extensions of contract and escalate issues to the HR Managers as required
Data Input and checking (15%)
- Maintain SAP HRIS for all staff movements and for all changes to existing staff details
- Send Security Control Requests (SCRs) as required for staff movements
- Work effectively with Group HR in HK including assisting with HRIS projects
- Prepare correspondence including employment contract, confirmation, salary letter, title change, probation, contract extension, leaver paperwork
- Maintain/Coordinate departmental correspondence (e.g. Phone Lists, Org Charts, Exchange Rate tables)
Reporting tasks (10%)
- Compile monthly staff reports and lists for use in Business Management, BCP, Finance, IT, Compliance, etc.
- ? Compose annual leave reports on a regular basis and assist HR Business Partner with notifying the relevant business managers of any potential leave concerns
Payroll & Work Visa (10%)
- Work with all local payroll administrators (including Senior Payroll & Benefits Manager in Singapore) to ensure new employees details and changes to existing employees details are updated and maintained
- Assist with the Employment Pass application process (new application, renewal, cancellation, LTVP/LOC submissions, etc.)
- Deal with employee policy questions and feedback, ensuring accurate advice is provided and issues are escalated to the HR Business Partner as necessary
- Ensure staff are in compliance with HR policies, i.e. mandatory training completion during probation period, etc.
- Book interviews on behalf of business heads and/or HR Managers
- terms of business
- Degree qualified
- At least 3 to 5 years' work experience in HR
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work in a busy and demanding environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong computer skills - Excel Formula/Spreadsheet is a must
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.