Physical Commodities Risk Manager
A leading international bank is hiring a Physical Commodities Risk Manager to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Provide second line assurance and control oversight over physical commodities
- Perform physical inspections of inventory and limits approval
- Conduct warehouse, refinery or port visits globally
- Daily and monthly reporting on the inventory limits, ensure inspection activity is accurate
- Work closely with stakeholders in Head Office, local Risk Teams and traders
- Ensure data breaches are risk assessed and prepare quarterly reports to DPO
- Assist with Risk and Control assessment and ensure action taken for breaches remediation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in physical commodities/ shipping/ logistics industry
- Knowledge of shipping terms, contracts and supply chain risk
- Good team player, ability to handle diverse workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.