Plant Manager - Multinational Chemical Manufacturing Firm
Permanent, East Java - Indonesia
- Dynamic and growth oriented firm.
- Customer focus oriented through quality management
- Broad responsibility for production efficiency
About our client:
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products in its industry globally. The key success of the company's business is on driving quality and differentiated products and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Plant Manager professional to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This role will report to the APAC Director and the role will be responsible for several experienced managers throughout the manufacturing team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for business operations including production, maintenance, quality, logistics, warehouse, distribution, and HSE through the management team.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency strategically.
- Lead the cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components, and able to increase production efficiency.
- Key member of the senior management team working closely with S&OP to ensure business objectives are met.
- Leadership and experience in generating both long-term and short-term vision for the manufacturing business.
- Leadership in managing quality culture (awareness, updating, and implementing) to the highest standard, and updating the same with what global institution has required
- Site OH&S responsibility, able to build the prime vision of a zero accident workplace culture
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Development and implementation of cost minimisation strategies.
- Costumer focus oriented; Coordination between production, quality, engineering and contract manufacturing departments.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Manufacturing leaders with an eye for improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Willingness to be located in East Java, Indonesia.
- Preferably more than 20 years of experience in a global Chemical manufacturing firm, with at least 5 years of Plant Managerial responsibility
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Willingness to have a hands-on management for the manufacturing management, by showing clear leadership
- Experience in managing complex plant, hazardous substance, and work in a fast paced environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is necessary.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in East Java - Indonesia.
- Working for the world's forefront multinational chemical manufacturing company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can drop CV to Gani Garbadi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click APPLY NOW to attach your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.