|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
Platform Engineer wanted for a leading Investment Management firm!
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects
- Leading Investment Management firm
Our client is a leading Investment Management firm headquartered in the US that focuses on developing Quantitative strategies for financial institution clients. They also enjoy a strong global presence, with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Platform Engineer to join their IT Infrastructure team. Reporting to the Global Head of Platform, you will be expected to act as the Linux SME for all Systems Engineering and Administration matters for all users globally. You will also get the opportunity to work on many interesting and challenging projects and build new platforms for the firm.
This is a great opportunity for you if you are looking to make a switch from the technology or startup industry and work in a high- paced environment with a flat structure.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 to 10 years of L3 Linux Engineering experience, performing end- to end scope (from engineering to operations)
- Proven track record as a Linux Platform SME, with strong experience ideally in CentOS
- Strong technical expertise ideally in Python, along with good scripting skills using Bash/ Shell/ Perl
- Good experience in managing storage platforms such as SAN/ NAS
- Excellent communication skills with the credibility as a global leader to engage with senior management and get buy- in from them by influencing them
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.