Platform Implementation Engineer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Platform Implementation Engineer wanted for a leading financial services institution!
- Fast- growing FinTech company
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a fast- growing FinTech company with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore where they focus on providing Market Data and Low Latency Trading Infrastructure Solutions for major financial institutions. They already have a strong presence in the US and UK region and are in hypergrowth mode to expand their footprint across APAC this year.
They are currently looking for a Platform Implementation Engineer to join their technology team. Reporting to the IT lead, you will be responsible for designing , delivering and managing all their infrastructure platforms that are to be used by both their internal and external customers, such as servers, storage, network and system devices. You will also play a pivotal role in orchestrating and deploying new infrastructure platforms through the use of DevOps automation tools, as well as providing day to day maintenance and support of their platforms.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 4- 6 years of experience working on and deploying bare metal solutions in large MNCs, financial institutions or service provider
- Strong experience with both Bash and Python scripting
- Strong experience in managing and supporting redhat Linux platform
- Good experience managing and maintaining network, server and storage platforms
- Highly competent in using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef & Puppet
- Familiar with CI/ CD tools such as Jira, GIT, Jenkins
- Exposure to Public Cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship and collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.