Our client is a leading financial services firm who is currently looking for a highly experienced Project Management Officer to join their Project Finance team.
- Monitor and keep track of project schedules, budget and progress reports
- Prepare budget memo, financial reports and variance analysis
- Work with several stakeholders to manage and assess project requirements, issues and plans
- Perform profitability tracking based on the contract details and resource estimations
- Negotiation of contract and payment terms
- Record meeting minutes
- Vendor governance
- Maintaining manpower resources management for each project
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for higher management
- Diploma or Degree in Finance, Information Technology or Computer Science
- 5+ years' PMO experience in IT, Finance
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team and a leading financial institution, please click the APPLY button OR contact APOORVA MOHAN at +65 6854 5606 by quoting reference number 226584
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.