Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Policy Services Officer
Our client, an international insurance company in Singapore is looking for candidates to join their expanding business as a Policy Services Officer.
Job Profile Summary:
In this role, you will be working on processing Policy Services requests from customers on a day-to-day basis. You will also work on projects relating to the area of work as well as driving feedback loop to identify process gaps and implementing improvements
- Policy Services consists of: - Client level changes, Policy level changes, Beneficiary changes, Pay-out, Statements Management, Enquiries & appeals
- Manage day to day execution of customer's change requests or escalations
- Administer customer requests in accordance with guidelines, service standards and quality.
- Provide timely support and services to Financial Consultants and customers.
- Develop and maintain process standard operating procedures (SOP) and user guides
- Drive feedback loop to identify process gaps/opportunities and implementing process improvements
- Review and sign off UAT test plans and output.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration/Management
- knowledge on insurance plans will be added advantages
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume to us.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D
License Number: 10C5117
EA Personal Registration Number: R22107677
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend