Portfolio Manager (Business Banking)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Manage and constantly touch base with a portfolio of mass market client relationships to build rapport
- Identify cross sell opportunities and referrals from this portfolio of customers
- Monitor the portfolio and act on areas of weakness to protect the interest of the Bank.
- Ensure that you abide strictly within the code of conduct expected of you within the bank, and demonstrate alignment with the values of the bank.
- Support your colleagues to jointly strive to grow the business to outperform as a team.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF