Portfolio Manager (Equities), Quant Fund
A global quantitative fund manager is currently hiring for a Portfolio Manager.
As this firm is on growth-mode and want to establish Singapore as primary headquarters, they are actively hiring for a Portfolio Manager/Trader. He/she will be primarily focused on Asian equities. The role will involve building trading strategies and independently managing a portfolio. The incumbent will also contribute to the research agenda and portfolio construction.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 2 - 5 years of experience as a trader/PM with a quantitative background in a buy-side firm
- Excellent knowledge of Asian Equities market
- PhD in a quantitative field such as econometrics, mathematics, physics or statistics
- Have a proven track record in a similar role
- Background in quant futures research or strategy
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.