Premier Banking Team Manager (North Asia)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, a leading retail bank is looking for experienced Premier Offshore team manager to join their expanding team.
- Implement service initiatives (in accordance with the Customer Experience guidelines) and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery
- Ensure that RMs adhere to the Bank's Premier Banking Offshore marketing guidelines.
- Manage operations risk and ensure that the Bank's operational standards and requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to all bank's compliance standards.
- Contribute to the bottom line of Premier Banking Offshore through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Mentor and inspire team members to achieve full potential in sales and service excellence.
- Provide coaching & motivation to staff to optimize financial contribution to Premier Banking Offshore.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Good university degree
- At least 6 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales & team management
- Good track record in effective team management
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Possess initiative, drive, and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- It is essential for candidates to be creative and possess the initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and in a team.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.