Premier Investment Specialist
- You will provide Unit Trust advisory support to Relationship Managers (RMs).
- This includes interpretation and forecasting of economic data, translating them into actionable trade or product ideas, and sourcing of investment products.
- Portfolio counselling to clients (market views, trade ideas, explanation of products) by co-operating with RMs on joint client meetings and preparing investment proposals.
- Conduct continuing education for RMs on Unit Trusts, investment basics, allocation strategies, etc.
- Preparing regular investment publications (eg, newsletters, product summaries, trade recommendations) for distribution to clients.
- Good degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Sound analytical mind and able to interpret economic data
- Candidates who have passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 of CFA preferred.
- Experience in one or more areas of investment or Wealth Management products, eg, bonds, equities, FX, Unit Trusts or portfolio allocation, in the capacity as analyst, strategist, or investment consultants.
- Must have experience in Unit Trusts and portfolio allocation, in the capacity of unit trusts product managers or investment consultants or similar roles.
- Must have or willing to learn a broad-based investment-related exposure and background in order to multi-task within a small team.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.