Premier Investment Specialist
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- You will provide Unit Trust advisory support to Relationship Managers (RMs).
- This includes interpretation and forecasting of economic data, translating them into actionable trade or product ideas, and sourcing of investment products.
- Portfolio counselling to clients (market views, trade ideas, explanation of products) by co-operating with RMs on joint client meetings and preparing investment proposals.
- Conduct continuing education for RMs on Unit Trusts, investment basics, allocation strategies, etc.
- Preparing regular investment publications (eg, newsletters, product summaries, trade recommendations) for distribution to clients.
- Good degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Sound analytical mind and able to interpret economic data
- Candidates who have passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 of CFA preferred.
- Experience in one or more areas of investment or Wealth Management products, eg, bonds, equities, FX, Unit Trusts or portfolio allocation, in the capacity as analyst, strategist, or investment consultants.
- Must have experience in Unit Trusts and portfolio allocation, in the capacity of unit trusts product managers or investment consultants or similar roles.
- Must have or willing to learn a broad-based investment-related exposure and background in order to multi-task within a small team.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF