Premier Offshore Team Manager (North Asia)
- Implement service initiatives (in accordance with the Customer Experience guidelines) and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery
- Ensure that RMs adhere to the Bank's Premier Banking Offshore marketing guidelines.
- Manage operations risk and ensure that the Bank's operational standards and requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to all bank's compliance standards.
- Contribute to the bottom line of Premier Banking Offshore through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Mentor and inspire team members to achieve full potential in sales and service excellence.
- Provide coaching & motivation to staff to optimize financial contribution to Premier Banking Offshore.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Good university degree
- At least 6 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales & team management
- Good track record in effective team management
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Possess initiative, drive, and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- It is essential for candidates to be creative and possess the initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and in a team.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.