Premier Private Client Advisor (South Asia)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Actively acquire and prospect new customers for the Premier Banking - Private Client (Offshore) segment (AUM S$1 million & above).
- Develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Private Client through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
- You will also ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of Premier Private Client.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5 years or more of wealth management sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment with proven track record in sales performance.
- Recognised university degree and accreditation in CACS Paper 1 & Paper 2 and HI.
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting.
- Initiative, integrity, and ability to work independently and as a team.
- The drive to succeed and is focused and disciplined to achieve the sales quota and revenue.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.