Premier Private Clients Branch Director
- Directly manage 8-10 branches and provide leadership, mentoring and coaching support to 2-4 Area Directors (25-45 branches) through matrix reporting relationship
- Responsible for delivering sales performance, customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ensure consistent execution of national and divisional priorities and a disciplined and consistent sales and service management process
- Oversee and lead implementation of activities in a defined geography including implementation of Smart Banking models, Premier investment, marketing events/activities and transformational digital strategies
- Lead teams to approach and engage clients in both traditional and non-traditional, open architecture branch settings to identify and meet the financial needs of clients
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the Group, its clients and assets
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in people management
- Experience in sales management, retail banking or related business
- Experience managing customer feedback/customer satisfaction processes, mentoring peers and working in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to foster teamwork, lead, coach, motivate and influence team and colleagues
- Proven success in sales, service, operations, and employee retention
- Knowledge of banking and banking-type products
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated presentation, leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to address issues with thoughtfulness and urgency, inspire others and be self-motivated and innovative
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.