Premier Private Clients Desk Head (North Asia)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, a leading retail bank is looking for experienced Premier Private Clients (PPC) Desk Head to join their expanding team.
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and motivation of staff to optimize financial contribution to Premier Private Client, enabling them to achieve their full potential in sales and service excellence
- Contribute to the bottom line of Premier Private Client segment through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets
- Establishing acquisition networks to expand acquisition efforts to build up the Assets Under Management (AUM) within the PPC team
- Hosting client acquisition events and other similar initiatives
- Implement service initiatives (in accordance with the Customer Experience guidelines) and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery
- Support projects in delivering new initiatives for the business
- Ensure that RMs adhere to the Bank's compliance and regulatory requirements
- Manage operations risk and ensure that the Bank's operational standards and requirements are adhered to
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 10 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales and team management
- Experience covering the North Asia market will be priority
- Good track record in effective team management
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- It is essential for candidates to be creative and possess the initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and in a team
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.