Premier Private Clients Desk Head (North Asia)
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and motivation of staff to optimize financial contribution to Premier Private Client, enabling them to achieve their full potential in sales and service excellence
- Contribute to the bottom line of Premier Private Client segment through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets
- Establishing acquisition networks to expand acquisition efforts to build up the Assets Under Management (AUM) within the PPC team
- Hosting client acquisition events and other similar initiatives
- Implement service initiatives (in accordance with the Customer Experience guidelines) and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery
- Support projects in delivering new initiatives for the business
- Ensure that RMs adhere to the Bank's compliance and regulatory requirements
- Manage operations risk and ensure that the Bank's operational standards and requirements are adhered to
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 10 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales and team management
- Experience covering the North Asia market will be priority
- Good track record in effective team management
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- It is essential for candidates to be creative and possess the initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and in a team
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.