Premier Relationship Manager (North Asia)
Our client, an international foreign bank is looking for experienced Relationship Managers (North Asia) to join their team.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Actively acquire and prospect new Premier Offshore customers, develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
- You will also ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of Premier Banking.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment, and show consistent sales performance.
- Experience in covering the North Asia market.
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- Willing to travel for business.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.