Premier Relationship Manager (North Asia)
Our client is a large retail bank in Singapore with great regional presence.
- Actively acquire and prospect new Premier Banking Offshore customers from North Asia markets
- Develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment, and show consistent sales performance.
- Experience in covering the North Asian markets (preferably China).
- Recognised university degree & possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI).
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Mandarin speaking customers.
- Good English language proficiency at Level 4.
- Willing to travel for business.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.