Premier Relationship Manager (NRI)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Key Responsibilities: -
- Actively acquire and prospect new Premier Banking Offshore customers, develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
- You will also ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of Premier Banking.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment, and show consistent sales performance.
- Experience in covering the Non-Resident Indians (NRI) customers in Southeast Asia markets - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand markets.
- Recognised university degree and possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI).
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- Desirable to communicate effectively with Hindi / any other Indian dialect speaking customers.
- Willing to travel for business.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF