Key Responsibilities: -
- Ensure that allocated Premium clients are contacted regularly and managed effectively.
- Adopt a proactive approach to grow Premium client base through client referrals and networking.
- Actively follow up on leads via referrals and networking
- Regularly organize and lead seminars and sales events for premium clients/prospects as required.
- Work alongside Market Strategist to provide market commentaries, and other PR functions as required.
- Plan and execute marketing events, campaigns as directed by Head of Sales/ Head of Premium Client Management
- Handling incoming dealing lines (volumes will be dictated by client activity and market volatility).
- Consistency, speed and efficiency of execution, attention to detail, accuracy and knowledge of market mechanics is expected in order to be able to efficiently carry out this role.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 3-5 years' experience of business development and sales
- Relevant industry that deals with derivatives, FX, or futures markets
- Excellent knowledge and experience of financial markets
- Existing book of clients from previous employment
- Experience in working within a financial environment, in dealing room
- Business development with a hunger to grow business and network
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend