Pricing Actuarial, GI
- Provide pricing actuarial expertise within the APAC region.
- Work closely with underwriters on case pricing.
- Conduct regular tests on in-house models and assumptions using various pricing tools.
- Provide pricing support across all insurance classes (general and specialties lines).
- Conduct in-depth portfolio analysis as well as M&A due diligence.
- Provide recommendations to stakeholders on the Group Capital Model and underwriting assumptions.
- Determine appropriate loss ratio assumptions for the annual planning process.
- Communicate with regulators across relevant APAC countries and external actuaries pertaining to external reviews of the given portfolio.
- Qualified Actuarial holding a relevant Degree with at least 5 years of general insurance pricing actuary experience within the GI space.
- Candidates should have attained FIA/FFA or equivalent.
- Able to work independently.
- Analytical with strong communication skills.
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117