Regional Senior Actuarial (All classes)
Our client is a reputable Specialties General Insurer
- Provide pricing actuarial expertise within the APAC region.
- Work closely with underwriters on case pricing.
- Conduct regular tests on in-house models and assumptions using various pricing tools.
- Provide pricing support across all insurance classes (general and specialties lines).
- Conduct in-depth portfolio analysis as well as M&A due diligence.
- Provide recommendations to stakeholders on the Group Capital Model and underwriting assumptions.
- Determine appropriate loss ratio assumptions for the annual planning process.
- Communicate with regulators across relevant APAC countries and external actuaries pertaining to external reviews of the given portfolio.
- Qualified Actuarial holding a relevant Degree with at least 5 years of general insurance pricing actuary experience within the GI space.
- Candidates should have attained FIA/FFA or equivalent.
- Able to work independently.
- Analytical with strong communication skills.
Salary ranges from SGD 10,000 to SGD 11,000 x 12 depending on experience.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and attn it to Canice Sar (R1329095)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117