|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$55000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
As a large IT business, my client is an International MNC that has provided advance IT software solutions for the market. With presence across UK, USA, Europe, APAC and ANZ, they have dominated the market and is seen as one of the market leader.
Reporting directly to the manager, this Pricing Analyst is a responsible in formulating pricing strategies for tenders and projects. You will take a pivotal role in providing strong business guidance and recommendations to ensure alignment with company's financial and strategic objectives. Collaborating with adjacent business units, you will maintain the price book and provide key transaction analysis.
Interested candidates must possess these qualities:
- At least 4 years of pricing analysis experience in an IT MNC
- Solid knowledge in pricing, discounting, value-positioning and revenue recognition
- Highly analytical and possess financial modelling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business partner across levels and business units
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Please send your updated CV in MS Word to email@example.com or APPLY NOW
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117