Principal Technologist (Threat Management)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well- renowned brand in the Real Estate industry, with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced Security Technologist with specialization in Threat Management to join their Technology team. Reporting to the CTO, you will play a critical role in leading and managing Cyber Threat, incident management and investigations for the company. You will analyze and evaluate various security vulnerabilities, Cyber Security intelligence, forensics and other forms of open source information to propose new countermeasures. You are also someone who holds a strong passion for Cyber Threat and constantly keep yourself up- to- date of new cyber risks and further improve the company's security platform
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related field of study
- Has at least 10 years of experience within IT Security, with at least 6 years of experience in Cyber incident response and investigation
- Strong experience in analyzing raw long files (i.e. firewall, IDS, PCAP, system logs), performing data correlation, analytics and using Splunk SIEM and compromise detection tools.
- Strong experience in leading and managing Cyber incident investigations
- Hands- on experience in using command line tools for both Windows OS and Unix OS
- Good understanding of network protocols, TCP/ IP and Security infrastructure
- Holds relevant certifications such as CISA, CISSP, GCIH, GIAC etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence business stakeholders and top management
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.