Privacy and Compliance Senior Manager
A reputable investment firm is hiring a Privacy and Compliance Senior Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Provide advice on the global laws and regulations related to data protection, data privacy and cybersecurity
- Implement policies and procedures, and conduct assessments to identify potential data breaches
- Support the Data Protection Officer with implementation of privacy compliance program and regulatory developments
- Research and analyse relevant emerging regulatory trends in key jurisdictions that may impact the investment activities
- Foster a strong data privacy culture by designing and implementing trainings for employees across all levels
- At least 10-15 years' experience in data protection and privacy compliance within financial services industry
- Possess strong knowledge of global data protection and privacy laws
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with external legal counsel to draft policies and conduct research
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.