Private Banker (Singapore & Malaysia)
Our client, a global private bank is looking for experienced private bankers to join their expanding team.
- Develops and maintains client relationships.
- Responsible for achieving annual revenue targets and objectives.
- Trusted advisor who succeeds in maintaining a group of dedicated clients.
- Builds market share; able to enhance client asset size over time.
- Fully competent in advising clients on investment products and services.
- Actively involved in new business development; able to anticipate and capitalize on business opportunities.
- Keeps up to date with products and services; may give input for new product development.
- Starts to build networks with other businesses and 3rd parties.
- Supervises and monitors delegated tasks for quality assurance to meet client servicing needs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Good university degree
- Completed professional qualifications: CACS Papers I and II
- At least 3 years of private banking sales experience
- Proven track record in servicing a book of HNW/UHNW clients and acquisition of new relationships
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
- Well versed in Private Banking Products and good knowledge of legal and regulatory environment
- Sound knowledge of global financial markets and current affairs
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.