Private Banking Business Management (6 month maternity cover)
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$103000 per annum|
Your role for this 6 month maternity cover is to support the Head of PB APAC Product & Solutions in the management of the department, i.e. ensure that the business is organised and managed effectively, has a strategic plan and maintains/develops strong relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Executive support
- Management of P&S ExCo, OpCo, Strategy Meetings, bilateral meetings with direct reports, townhalls etc. (incl. preparations, agenda, minutes, action points), meeting planning
- Compile Monthly Business updates and provide relevant information to key stakeholder meetings
- Expense tracking, management and challenging of any anomalies
- Drive Human Capital Management initiatives for Products & Solutions e.g., develop training plan for staff
- Support with various Business Management tasks e.g., ensuring staff comply with block leave policies, complete mandatory training etc.
- 2 - 5 years' experience within Investment Banking, Private Banking, COO, CFO or other relevant financial services roles
- Good knowledge and experience in Management Reporting & Communication (incl. financials)
- Broad knowledge of products, including OTC Derivatives, Structured Loans, Funds, Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, would be beneficial
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal), able to liaise with all levels, explain potentially complex ideas and present findings to senior management
- Competent proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint a must and basic programming skills (e.g. macros, MS Access) a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively; able to manage a large workload efficiently, delivering to strict deadlines
- Proactive and able to learn quickly and independently
- Must be a good team player, with a proven ability to work across business lines and functions
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com at the earliest instance.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257