Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is an international Private Bank, looking for KYC professionals with SOW experience to join their team in Singapore.
- Support Front Office in client onboarding, account opening and periodic review.
- Partner with RMs and Compliance team to ensure account lifecycle complies with regulatory and internal policies
- SOW corroboration and perform checks to substantiate writing
- Oversee the account opening and review process and escalate any red flags or alerts
- Provide suggestions to enhance efficiency of work processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 2-4 years' relevant experience in Private Banking/ Wealth Management, with experience in SOW
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- CAMS certification would be a plus
- Candidates who require a work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend