Private Banking PMO Analyst (12 months contract)
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$150000 per annum|
The APAC Technology and Change organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division. The department encompasses the APAC Private Banking (PB) and Global Markets (GM) IT organizations, together with integrated cross-divisional divisional capabilities for Program Management and Governance.
APAC PB IT provides digital capabilities and technology solutions for APAC Private Banking, delivering front to back aligned, high quality IT solutions and services to support the growth and profitability of the Bank, ensure regulatory compliance, drive efficiency and further reduce complexity and cost.
As a member of the APAC PB IT COO team, the key focus of this role is to ensure robust financial and portfolio management and support regular business management activities such as vendor and workforce management. You will also be required to collaborate and build strong relationships with all APAC PB IT Team Leads & Project Managers, Platform and Domain Leads, Sourcing and Vendor Management Teams, different strategic Vendors, as well as the Finance Team.
Financial and Portfolio Management
- Drive the end to end monthly financial forecasting cycle in close collaboration with functional partners to achieve a high degree of accuracy, control, and transparency in financial budgeting
- Manage the monthly and full year forecast vs targets, ensure actuals align with expected forecasts with minimal variance, and provide commentaries
- Manage regular monthly financial reviews with IT Leads and Business Domain Leads while providing advisory services on portfolio financials
- Investigate any issues on monthly accruals from forecast and communicate resolution to Finance/Accrual teams
- Produce management reports related to financials, workforce plan, vendor management, and risks for IT Leads to make strategic decisions
- Vendor governance - ensure all vendors are aligned to Credit Suisse APAC PB IT processes related to accruals, invoicing, issuance of POs, request approvals, etc.
- Perform day-to-day vendor management activities
- Responsible for updating the workforce plan of assigned function on a regular basis for effective capacity planning
- Manage vendor resource onboarding and off boarding
- Sound understanding of the financial forecasting cycle, cost accounting, vendor invoice management and resource planning
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels in the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Moderate to advanced skills in using MS Office tools such as MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in using Clarity and/or other PMO or forecasting tool will be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the banking/financial industry with exposure in COO/Business Management, Financial Management, or Vendor Management
- You are passionate about providing business management support to senior managers. You also have the passion about change and a strong desire to make a difference within the organization.
- You need to have strong intention in making things move.
- You are open to new ideas, thoughts and processes to continuously drive improvement
- You like to learn.
- You will be working as a team member, so you need to play well with others.
- You need to be self-managing and learn things as you grow in the organization.
Candidates who are able to start work immediately with the relevant experience are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format .